Do you want to work with Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Cloud Computing, Big Data, Analytics, Digital Twin? 100% remote in a dynamic environment!? Join our team!
Fullstack Software Developer/Engineer – Junior
- Entry-level fullstack software developers that assist the development team with all aspects of software design and coding.
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
- Working on minor bug fixes.
- Conducting development tests.
- A degree in computer science or any similar course.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Fullstack Software Developer/Engineer – Junior.
Fullstack Software Developer/Engineer – Senior
You will be responsible for:
- Create and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code from our cloud-based digital twin software.
- Design and build web applications, identify and develop UI and/or backend components that meet the needs of various applications.
- Deliver a solution with high availability, fault tolerance, performance testing and tuning parameters.
- Work and communicate effectively with a UX team, researchers, mathematicians, developers, engineers, QA and managers.
- Review code work for accuracy and functionality.
- Create and implement project plans.
- Delegate tasks to team members.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and technological developments.
You will work on a next-generation disruptive R&D technology project.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Software Engineering, Computer Science or related areas;
- 4+ years of software development experience;
- Solid knowledge of HTML, CSS, CSS Preprocessors (SASS, LESS), command line interfaces
- Experience with web development (ASP.NET Core MVC, Restful API);
- Experience with Azure CosmosDB, Storage and SQL Server.
- Experience with microservices;
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodology;
- Fluency in Portuguese;
- Fluency in English;
- License to work and live in Brazil;
- Effective communication and relationship skills;
- Deep analytical ability;
- Conditions and interest in working from home, with telepresence and fixed hours;
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud Services;
- Microsoft Azure MCP certification;
- Agile/Scrum certification;
- Experience with three.js;
- Experience with computer graphics;
- Experience with mobile development for iOS and Android;
- Experience with DevOps and software testing;
Send your resume to email@example.com with subject Software Developer Senior
Senior Machine Learning Engineer/Developer
The tasks include (but is not limited to) write codes for the substitution of finite element solvers and hydrodynamics, application in the operating conditions of unit loading, hindcast/forecast.
To help build a machine learning platform to support our team and across the company and ingest and train on real-time and batch data.
- Understanding business objectives and developing models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track their progress
- Managing available resources such as hardware, data, and personnel so that deadlines are met
- Analyzing the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability
- Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world
- Verifying data quality, and/or ensuring it via data cleaning
- Supervising the data acquisition process if more data is needed
- Run machine learning tests and experiments
- Contribute to our technical investments roadmap and help prioritize tech debt and architecture investments.
- Mentor talent within the AI group to promote career development.
- 4+ years of ML software development experience
- Understanding of the entire ML development lifecycle: project setup, data pipeline, model training/serving and monitoring
- Experience in architecting scalable and low latency services
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals
- Effective communication skills with technical and non-technical people
- Perform statistical analysis
- Fine tuning test results
- Train and retrain systems
- Work on frameworks
- Undertaking machine learning experiments and test
- Developing deep learning systems to various use cases based on the business needs and
- Experience adapting, retraining, and retooling in a rapidly changing technology environment
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject ML Developer